[enter here a photo of a woman I will never meet, in a destination I will probably never be, driving a car I’d never care to own]
1) Giving things of value to you is to really experience giving — whether it be time or objects of your own desire. Giving away things of no personal value is hollow experience of giving.
2) Forgiving others doesn’t mean you have to like them, it simply means you should forgive and treat them as you do yourself when you do something horrible. We all do something horrible.
3) THERE IS SUCH THING AS RIGHTEOUS ANGER.
4) Life is precious - a thought that has to be fed daily and can not go a single day without notice.
5) Keep your eyes on the road. There are people who love you and and love the person (s) in the car.